How to Use The Application
The draw frame will have the above tools. The tool menu at the top has the following icons:
- Menu/Preview Tool: This icon shows the current tool in use and you can tap to see the main menu.
- Move & Rotate: Tap on the icon to activate move and rotate tool. Move the drawing anywhere and rotate it by any degree after that.
- Duplicate frame: Duplicate the current frame to create a new after that.
- Undo and redo: Undo to delete your last move. Redo to get back what you lost by undo.
Toolbar at the bottom has the following icons:
- Navigate (): Tap on navigate icon to see move to first and move to last frame icons.
- Previous frame: Tap on previous icon to navigate to previous frame.
- Manage layer: Tap to manage layers within a frame.
- Search: Tap on search icon to search for a frame by its number.
- Next frame: Tap on next icon to navigate to next frame. In case you are in the last frame it adds a new frame.
- Scrubber: Tap on Scrubber icon to manually drag and preview the animation with the help of slider.
Tap on the menu/tool preview icon to access the main menu. The menu has all the controls required to help you draw and animate. All the icons are function as explained below:
- Manage Movie: Tap on manage movie icon to go back to manage movies screen.
- Play Movie: Tap on play movie to play the animation you created.
- Brush: The brush or drawing tool is used to create your drawings. It can be varied in size within the min / max range by using slider below.
- Eraser: The eraser tool is used to delete/erase part of your drawing. It can be varied in size within the min / max range by using slider below.
- Color: Tap on color to see the manage color tool. Selected color is shown here.
- Zoom: The frame can be zoomed in and out by using the two-finger pinch method. You cannot zoom out to less than the full frame.
- Manage Frame: Tap to open the Manage frame screen.
- Color Picker: With the color picker tool you can select a color from the drawing board and use it. The color does not get saved to your color palette.
- Change Background: Tap on background change to see the various options that can be set as a background for all the frames.
- Move & Rotate: Move the drawing anywhere and rotate it freely.
- Onion Skin: Onion Skinning tool allows you to switch on/ off the onion skinning effect for one frame before or after the current frame.
Use single finger for a long press anywhere on the screen to call up the shortcut menu containing brush, eraser, zoom, copy, and paste and color picker icon.
You can copy and paste the drawing from one frame to another or on the same frame itself. To do this you need to tap on the copy icon, after which the paste icon is activated. Once activated you can go to any frame and paste the drawing that you have copied.
- Youtube post â€“ Share your animation in the form of video via YouTube.
- Add to photo library â€“ Save movies you created to your device library.
- Share with Facebook â€“ Share your animation in the form of video via Facebook.
- Export frame to pdf â€“ Share your frames in the form of pdf via Mail.
- iDrive â€“ Share your frames in the form of pdf via iDrive.
- 1. Free Version:
- Maximum of 50 frames supported per movie.
- Maximum of 5 movie.
- Ads at the bottom of all screens
- Access to 12 free backgrounds
- 2. Unlock background ($0.99):
- All backgrounds will be unlocked
- 3. Full Version ($1.99):
- Unlimited movies
- Unlimited frames per movie clip
- No more ads
- All backgrounds will be available.